How strong is your faith?


These are days of testing for the world as we know it . The Coronavirus has stuck fear into the hearts of every  person.  There is so much that we don’t know about it.  There are so many questions that we don’t have the answer to.
I have heard questions like. Pastor do you think this is of Satan? Do you think it is sign of the last days? Pastor why did  God let this happen?  Well I didn’t have the answers for them. But I do have a question for every Christian . How strong is your faith?
In 2 Timothy Paul calls to remembrance the genuine faith that Timothy and His Mother and grandmother had. “
Then Paul say’s to Timothy in verse 6 “ Stir up the gifts of God which is in you.”
 Then in v.7 Pail says  “ God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and love and of sound mind. “
Wake up church we are in a war! It’s time to display our Shield of Faith that Paul showed us Ephesians 6 : 16 that says we will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.

Edward Mote, c. 1834 wrote:

" My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.
2. When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand."
So I ask again, How strong is your faith?

Comments