Anniversary Comments

Comments

pse said…
Happy Anniversary, Dear! It has been a wonderful 43 years. You have made even the difficult years worth living. I hope we have many more together.
I love you! Pallie Sue
Anonymous said…
Happy Anniversary to you, today. May God continue to richly bless your lives.
Farrah said…
Happy Anniversary, you two! I met your wonderful daughter, Karla, at a homeschooling co-op a few years back and have really enjoyed her friendship. She introduced me to the world of blogging which I am loving! I started blogging February 1st.

I'm sure many of her good qualities reflect her upbringing. We need more people like Karla and more stable, solid families centered on Jesus. I am glad to see you witnessing for the Lord through here. The more lights brightly burning on the internet, the better! May the Lord bless you!
Denise said…
Happy Anniversary, Bro. and Sis. Ezell! Thank you for your wonderful godly example. I really appreciate you both. Thank you for caring for missionaries - especially their children. It was 31 years ago that our family went to Africa as missionaries and it's people like you encouraging us that made it possible to stay there for 5 long years with no furlough. I still have all the books you sent me and the doll you made for me too, Sis. Ezell! All these many years later, it still brings tears to my eyes to know there was someone who cared about me and my family. May you feel God's special Presence and Blessing today and may you enjoy many more wonderful years together!
Love,
Denise (Rossman) Truesdale
Happy Anniversary! I hope it has been a fun day. I'm glad your MY family! Love,Rachel
Joyce said…
Warm wishes to you all on your
"43rd" Wedding Anniversary!
What a great accomplishment in these days we are living in.
Thanks for your commitment to each other and to your family.
Be blessed,
Joyce
Hope said…
HAPPY ANNIVERSAY to you both! May you have many more blessed years together. Your blog has certainly been a blessing to me.

Hope