A Little Child

We just closed revival here at Ozark View Chapel. We had a good spirit and good attendance all week.

The two Sundays before revival I was preaching on the need of revival and how to have a revival. I was using the scripture where Elijah was on the mountain and told the servant to go look toward the sky to see if there was a cloud. The servant came back six times and told him nothing was out there. On the seventh time he said there was a cloud about the size of a man's hand. Then the old prophet told the servant to go tell Ahab to get ready, for it was going to rain. Well, you know the story. I was telling the people to get ready because God was going to do something beginning Tuesday night. That if we had faith and obedience that God would send a great shower of blessing on the church and that it would begin Tuesday night. Go out and look for it!

Well, I told you about this message to tell you what a little boy that in was in the service, who also rides my bus, asked me later in the week. As he got on the bus he said (very excited), "Mr. Ezell, did anything happen Tuesday night? I forgot to look and I want to know what happened?" I wasn't sure what he was talking about, so I said, "Justin, what do you mean?" He said, "Well, you said last Sunday that we needed to look to the sky because something was going to happen Tuesday night!"

"And a little child shall lead them." God give me more faith!

Comments